Landscape Design to Installation
For those that require more we can provide a full Landscape Design drawn to scale showing all new and retained elements. The fee varies and is solely based on time spent whether it be during measure-up, drawing, research or consultation. Once a sense of overall design scope is known a range can be provided. We ask for an initial deposit with the remaining due at completion of the design.
• It begins with a 1-3hr consultation to explore the client’s desires, likes, dislikes and trouble areas.
• Following that, a site measure-up along with photo record is completed in order to create a site drawing which is the framework for the Conceptual Design.
• While creating the Conceptual Design all aspects of the site are taken into consideration such as:
• Movement of the sun
• Type of soil present
• Flow of water
• Garden style
• Intended use of the space
• Types of plants (Size and shape)
• Areas designated for patios, walkways, garden, lawn, etc.
• Once the client is pleased with the overall flow and function of the conceptual design a more detailed Planting Plan is created:
• Plants are chosen based on color preference, maintenance level and availability.
• Sizes, shapes and proportions are fine tuned.
• Hardscape materials chosen based on color, style and budget.
• All relevant details are accounted for during this stage.
• In most cases, once the design is paid in full, an estimate will be generated based on the design. Occasionally this can take some time depending on the complexity of the project.
What we do not offer:
• We do not provide a quote on the spot as no two projects are ever the same. The work we do is quite varied in addition to every site having it's own set of qualities and challenges.
• We do not "Wave the Design Fee" as part of a project.
• We will not design or install anything that is considered to be tacky.
Areas of Services
We provide our services to Langley, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Delta, Abbotsford and White Rock.
We have liability insurance, WorkSafeBC coverage plus all relevant municipal business licenses.
FAQ1 itemMar 3, 2020
Mar 3, 2020